Surrealist Doodle

Surrealist Doodle
This was used as the cover of Karawane in 2006 and I have included it in on a number of bags and postcards over the years. Someone on the subway asked me if it was a Miro. I was very flattered!

Thursday, September 06, 2012

Class starting at the end of September: Playing with Words: Or, Creative Writing for the Non-Creative - MCTC Continuing Education & Customized Training

This creative writing class starts at the end of September.  We leave with at least 3 new pieces every week and we talk about some different approaches to kick start your writing.  Everyone should take this class!  Seriously.  Everyone.

I have posted a number of poems on my site that have been created over the years in these classes.  Troll through my page and if you like what you see, and you live in the Minnesota Twin Cities, click on the link and sign up!  It's only $95 and you get one full CEU (Continuing Education Credit) as well.



Playing with Words: Or, Creative Writing for the Non-Creative - MCTC Continuing Education & Customized Training

No comments: