Powered By Blogger

Surrealist Doodle

Surrealist Doodle
This was used as the cover of Karawane in 2006 and I have included it in on a number of bags and postcards over the years. Someone on the subway asked me if it was a Miro. I was very flattered!

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Chapbook of my poetry and prose and a quick update

It has been a very eventful summer, full of illness and accidents, new jobs, and even a move. I am now in Davenport, Iowa about to teach speech at a community college.


Not the most flattering picture I have ever taken, but I am pretty happy to have a community college teaching ID!!



My other big news that I wanted to share with you is that my first chapbook of poetry and prose that is not self-published has just come out. It is called Cubicleland and is being published online from Kind of a Hurricane Press. Click here to see it!



That's all for now! Soon I hope to be writing again, but for now, I am just working on getting my classes in order.

No comments: